Список форумов RATEX RATEX
электроника, компьютеры, бытовая техника

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Problem with a cordless speaker kit

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MedLiajed
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 06 Ноя, 2011 16:20    Заголовок сообщения: Problem with a cordless speaker kit Ответить с цитатой

My apologies if I am in the inappropriate thread. I am in search of some advice to be able to install a wireless speaker. I am utilizing a 5.8 GHz wireless loudspeaker kit to operate my rear loudspeakers. The transmitter is hooked up to my AV receiver. The trouble takes place when the AV receiver is in standby. It'll transmit a small hum. This tends to stop the wireless transmitter from entering stand by. Usually the transmitter should go into stand by if there is no music delivered to the transmitter inputs. I've found that it will cause the cordless receivers to remain awake also. That causes my surround loudspeakers to always send a sound while my AV receiver is in standby which is sort of aggravating. I could possibly put in a thing that might actually cut the audio wire between the receiver and transmitter whilst the receiver is in standby. I'm not really very technically knowledgeable and therefore would value ideas.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RATEX -> Радиодетали Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: